AMD Announced Ryzen Z1 CPUs For Handheld Gaming PC – Hiterview
- Advanced Micro Devices (AMD) has announced the launch of the new Ryzen Z1 gaming CPUs series. These are handheld CPUs designed for devices such as the steam deck. AMD has published a 10-second video tweeting on Twitter. The AMD Ryzen Z1 CPU in this video is shown to be huge but it makes up for the small display.
- AMD Ryzen Z1 series is built on RDNA3 architecture graphics which according to AMD will give good gaming experience in low battery consumption.
- It is clear from this that AMD Ryzen Z1 series can be better for handheld gaming console. At present handheld gaming is not so popular and people mostly prefer PC gaming only.
- The Steam Deck has already established its foothold in the handheld gaming console industry, and the Steam Deck 2 could be coming soon.
- In the past, Asus Rog also showcased the handheld gaming console which has been liked by many tech enthusiasts.
- The handheld gaming competition is going to increase in the market due to which there is a possibility of getting good products for gamers.
- It is not known at this time which handheld consoles the AMD Ryzen Z1 CPUs will be coming to.
- Whether or not there will be a “WoW” movement for the AMD Ryzen Z1 series market will be known when the consoles arrive.
- It is not yet confirmed whether AMD will make consoles or sell CPUs by itself.
- Currently, there is no powerful handheld console in the market that can do high resolution or high fps gaming.
AMD Ryzen Tweet:-
Comment box is open for your opinion.