Table of Contents
Precautions for using TWS (True Wireless Earphones)
Everything causes harm if used excessively, so TWS should also not be used for a long time. If you wear TWS for a long time, the flow of air in your ears stops and there is excess of moisture in the ears. Due to which the possibility of ear infection increases and the ability to hear becomes weak. Long-term use can even make you deaf. As per our personal advice, you should wear TWS only for a maximum of 4 hours in 24 hours.
If your job is such that it is mandatory for you to wear earphones for 7-8 hours, then you should remove it from the ears for about 2-5 minutes at an interval of 1-1 hours. Otherwise you can use left/right one by one.
Earfun Air Pro 3 ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
In this TWS, Qualcomm aptX adaptive audio technology and 11mm wool composite drivers together give a good audio quality. Its overall sound is good and it can also be modified through Equalizer.
Active Noise Cancellation (ANC): Compared to the previous models of Earfun, its Active Noise Cancellation (ANC) works very well. The Quick Smart 2.0 Hybrid ANC technology blocks out vehicle and various external noises to a great extent. In addition, the adaptive noise cancellation mode automatically increases and decreases noise according to the external environment.
Transparent Mode: Its transparent mode also works very well, in which sound as well as external noises are heard clearly.
Calling: Good call audio if you are at home or in a secluded place. But you have to speak a little louder than talking on a phone.
Gaming: Game mode gets a latency of 55ms, which is too much for FPS games, so this TWS is not made for gaming. For gaming, you should use wired or wireless earphones with less than 5ms latency.
These tws are comfortable to wear for 3-4 hours after which you should take a break. Wearing it continuously for 8-9 hours can give you mild discomfort. Along with this, big and small eartips also come in its box, which you can fit according to the size of your ear.
Charging Box: The charging box is of average size which can be easily held in the hand. The box is easy to open, close and take the earphones in and out.
- Multi-device connectivity
- aptX Adaptive Audio & Quick Smart 2.0 hybrid ANC
- 6 inbuilt mics for better calling
- LE audio & LC3 codec
- 55ms latency
- IPX5 sweat & water resistant
- Wireless charging
- Touch Controls
- easily customizable with Earfun app
- upto 2 device support at same time
- iOS, Android & Windows compatible
- Qualcomm QCC3071 Processor
- Bluetooth Version 5.3
- Total 6 microphones
- 11mm wool composite drivers
- IPX5 water resistant
- Battery Life: 9 Hours with ANC Off, 7 hours with ANC off & 45 hours with full case charged
- Battery Capacity: 54MAh × 2earbuds • 520MAh Case
- Charging Time: 1 Hour for earbuds, 2 hours for case (Type-C) & 3.5 hours wireless charging with case
- 52Grams Weight
Jabra Elite 7 Pro ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
The sound quality of these TWS feels very premium and punchy sound is heard in movies. Its speaker size is 6mm but it works very well. External noise is eliminated with the help of Jabra multisensor technology, so that there is no interruption in listening and calling. According to Jabra, they have worked on sound quality and comfort for 150 years. Jabra has tested over 62000 ears to further improve the sound quality and comfort. The hard work put into making the Jabra Elite 7 Pro TWS has paid off as both its sound and comfort are better. Better sound than Apple airpods pro and Samsung TWS.
Active Noise Cancellation: We have experienced real noise cancellation in its testing. Because Jabra multisensor technology advanced way to identify external noise and eliminate it in real time. Jabra’s ANC works very well.
Transparent Mode: Jabra’s Transparent Mode also filters out external noise, allowing music as well as external noise to be heard clearly.
Calling: Jabra multisensor technology is very helpful in calling. It detects voice in different ways at the time of calling. The 6 mics fitted in it perform well during calling.
Gaming: Not made for FPS games.
Jabra elite 7 pro tws are very light and small, due to which they fit very comfortably in the ears. They can be worn in the ears for a long time. Also, it does not fall out of ears while talking and running.
Small, medium and large eartips are included in the box so that you can wear according to the size of your ears.
There is a physical button in these TWS which presses when pressed a little hard, but if these buttons are pressed from the edge, then they do not feel such a hard press. Overall it is very comfortable.
- Advanced music equaliser functions inside app. You can easily adjust by your type.
- Google Assistant & Alexa Built-in
- It can be controlled to a great extent even without physical buttons. It can be changed between ANC and Transparent mode.
- Pressing and holding the right button increases the volume and pressing and holding the left button decreases the volume.
- This TWS is very customizable, many of its features can be controlled by pressing the direct button through the app or without the app.
- Case and tws both have multicolored led indicators. Green means fully charged, blue means connecting and red means charging.
- Jabra Sound+ software to control & update.
- Compatibility: IOS & Android both compatible
Build Quality: Both the charging case and TWS are made of premium plastic and feel like soft rubber from inside.
- 6mm drivers with intelligent algorithm to optimize frequencies
- Bluetooth Version 5.2
- AAC & SBS Audio Codecs
- IP 52 Water Resistant
- 2 Years Warranty
- 6 microphones for calling
- USB Type-C & Wireless charging support
- 150 minutes for fully charge
- 5.4 grams × 1 earbud weight • 44 grams total weight including case
JBL Live Pro 2 ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
JBL has been working on improving audio systems for over 75 years. As a result the sound quality of JBL live pro 2 is highly optimized and improved. These TWS of JBL use a special kind of technology which improves the sound quality. It has 11mm drivers & sound optimisation technology that improves the sound of speech, music, movies and videos.
Active Noise Cancellation: With the help of Ture adaptive noise cancellation technology, it eliminates external noises, which makes you feel like solitude. Its ANC works very well.
Transparent Mode: Its transparent mode also works very well, it keeps the sounds and music coming from outside better separated so that you stay aware of the outside world. Smart Ambient Mode monitors external noise.
Calling: These TWS have 6 microphones which optimize your voice in real time while calling. For calling, they work better in both outdoor and indoor.
Gaming: These TWS are not made for FPS gaming because their latency is very high. But you can play other games, you will hear the sound clearly.
Oval TubesTM and oval silicon tips have been used for comfort in JBL live Pro 2 TWS. Small, medium and large eartips come in its box, which you can apply according to the size of your ear. Feels comfortable even after prolonged use.
Charging Box: The matte finish case has a very premium feel and is easy to carry due to its small size.
- IPX5 water resistant (only TWS not Case)
- True ANC & True Wireless
- Google Voice Assistant & Alexa support
- Customisable Touch Controls
- Equaliser Customisation
- Control with JBL headphone App
- Its most special feature is dual device connect. For example, if you are watching a movie on your laptop and a call comes on your phone, then you can answer/reject with these TWS.
- These TWS can be easily converted to Mono and Stereo individually.
- Android & IOS Both compatible
- 11mm Drivers
- 6 microphones
- Bluetooth 5.2
- 9.6gram earbuds weight & 48gram total weight
- Wired (Type-C) & Wireless charging
- 10 hours playback time with ANC Off & 40 hours total playback time with case